Monday, October 5, 2009

Ba Ba Black Sheep

Hey smexxayh.im sooo bored right now.today got school but i dnt want to go.i dnt want to see sim bee ling's face.haha.kinda annoying you know
So,let me tell you what did i do on saturday and sunday.

Saturday.
Wake up around 11 or 12,then have breakfast or is it lunch?
Then mandii,Then go to My mom's friend open house.Around 3 and go back at 4.
Then arrive at home,changed clothes and go to Anne's open house with Aaron tan and Ekhsan.
Apperantly me and ekhsan kinda wore the same thing,we wear a white "kemeja" and black jeans.
and anne's mom said that we look like a waiter.ahha.
Then chit chat,waving to stranger at the street that was fun ehh?.
Andd anne's mom like forced me to eat alot. :(
im sorry auntie,i cant im on diet. :D
Then had to back around 8 or 8.30 because anne's famly is coming over,so i dnt wanna disturb.
see,im so kind right? :)
ohh ohh i got pic that edward captured,candid,wait ahhh.

Andd this one i dnt know what im doing.haha

This one i look kinda fat.nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu D:

Thats all for saturday.

Sunday,
nothing much,me and my family supposed to go to Kahwin thingy
but my dad and i didnt go because too busy watching F1.haha
then my mom go with my sis.
Dad,your awesome.
haha.

So i guess thats all i got to say.
so see yahh

No comments:

Post a Comment