Thursday, July 16, 2009

Smexxay

So tomorrow is my lil sis birthday.
I bought her a pink barbie scooter.
Andd she's 5 years old.
So,im gonna stop talking about that.
Lets talk about today:Thursday

Today i woke up early around 8.30 because ninaa<33>
Its 8.30 inna morning
She cant sleep,so i text her,teman her.
Then eat my breakfast.Then Mandi.
Then watch Phineas and ferb.bahaha xD
Then go up andd online for a while.
Chat with edward and stella at the c-box. ----->
Get ready to go to school. -.-'
Arrive at school.go to the bookshoop and i spent around RM20 to fill my pencil box.hehe.
Then came to school.i coudnt find ninaa so just go straight to the dewan.andd chit chat with friend.
Then go to bilik sejarah for sejarah ofcourse.
then go back to class,Maths,nothing much.
Jo han didnt come so hiffni sit beside me
SC,just sit at our own place and Talk
Then Rehat,
Go down andd eat my mee and ayam withh excel
Then go to the Koperasi andd buy apollo.ohhh yummeh.
Then Pj.
Go up take my Pj shirt andd change at the toilet.
Play basketball.
Then saw ninaa and stella.
well i said something to her.apparently she dnt understand it was _________________.
Guess it.
Then BI,Sharon didnt come wooooooooohoo.
Then the Kavitha relief well as usual chit chat with hiffni and daniel
Then Shabita came to ganti Kavitha.continue chit chat.
I know alot of Hiffni's secret.Yaya u wanna know?
haha.
Then bell rang.Go baacck.
Buy Jambu.
Chit chat with amin.Wait for Ninaa or ninaa wait for me?
Dont care laaa.
Then i ajak ninaa go 7eleven andd i forgot that she puasa today.
So i asked her,u want anything then only i remember that she puasa.eshhh
Go back,mandi
Go subang parade to buy present for my lil sis she is 5 years old.
Bought a barbie scooter for her anddd i bought michael jackson album.
Wooo.ooyahh oyeaahh.
So go back.and here i am .
so byee.

Farah Adnina<333

No comments:

Post a Comment